Save the Date
Be sure to save August 2-5, 2019 in your calendar and be ready to travel near Erskine, Alberta for Fleming Family Fun Fest 2019 at Ol' MacDonalds Resort.
Expected This Year
The silent auction; the golf tournament; crib and bocce tournaments; live music; Saturday supper featuring GWG Farms beef; children's activities; firepit shenanigans.
Where to Stay
Camping setups within the two open areas will be available on a first-come first serve basis. Setups may begin the morning of Friday August 2nd. We’ll be there really early to receive you! We’ll be giving priority to those requiring power for medical reasons.
We have two areas reserved - "4" and "5" (see attachments for the resort map). These areas are open group areas, so there is no individual campsites with their own hookups. These areas are open and you can situate your outfits however you would like. We do have about 30 camp setups. It’s going to be snug!
In Group Area 4 there is eight - 15 amp power plugins and in Group Area 5 there is eight - 15 amp power plugins - 4 in one spot and 4 in the shelter.
BRING EXTENSION CORDS!!
There is one water tap for people to use and in Group Area 5.
There is one big fire-pit for each group area.
See attached: the resort rules. Quiet at 11:00. Cannabis consumption is not allowed on site. Open liquor is allowed as long as it's concealed. We are allowed to stay by the fire after 11:00 as long we are quiet.
RV/Trailer = $50/night
If you are staying within the two open areas, camping fees will be paid to the organizing committee upon your arrival.
Hotels are in Stettler, Alberta. They are approximately 25 minutes from our FFFF site. A list can be seen here from Google.
What To Bring
Pack for a full weekend. Remember that Friday night has a potluck appetizer function, and Sunday night has a potluck supper.
- Smiles and Laughter and Good Times
- Memories and keepsakes you’d like to share from the past
- Extension Cords
- An appetizer for Friday's social potluck
- Your own Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Your appetite and your dancing shoes for Saturday's supplied beef dinner and live entertainment.
- Your own Sunday lunch (as there will be a pancake breakfast supplied Sunday Morning)
- Food to feed 4-ish people for Sunday night's potluck dinner
- BYOB (to be consumed in something like a Solo cup)
- Silent Auction Item(s)
- A Crib Board, ball glove, baseball bat, horseshoes, golf clubs, etc. We’re trying for a ball game and perhaps a crib or a bocce tournament)
- Cash for camping fees, the Silent Auction and other fundraisers, and for the amenities around the resort area (we will be able to process credit cards through PayPal, but PayPal charges about 3%)
Join Our Facebook Page